By buying ad space on RobeProbe you agree to authorize RobeProbe to bill your PayPal or credit card account for the amount/term you chose. Any requests for refunds must be made via your own account with PayPal or your credit card company. RobeProbe does not issue refunds, all sales are final and "as is".
Once you have created your banner and sent payment, you cannot edit your banner. If you are not satisfied with your banner or wish to make changes, you must create a new one and pay for the new banner. RobeProbe is not responsible for editing or changing your banner.
1. You cannot post pornographic content. Ads must not constitute, facilitate, or promote illegal products, services or activities.
2. You cannot post any content that infringes on any copyright or trademark anywhere.
3. You cannot post content that intentionally violates the defamation laws as defined in the U.S.A..
4. Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of ads you have placed and termination of your account, with no refunds.
5. We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services, or activities, contrary to our competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy. RobeProbe provides no refunds for any ads whether you cancel the ad or whether RobeProbe cancels the ad. All ads will automatically terminate without prior written notice once the length of the ad period is expired.
6. These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
7. You cannot post Non-functional landing pages. This includes landing pages that interfere with a person'/s ability to navigate away from the page.
8. You must be 18 years of age or older to use this service. RobeProbe will not refund anyone for illegal use of this service by any minor.
9.You represent and warrant that (i) you have full power and authority to enter into the Agreement; (ii) you are the owner of, or are legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of, each Ad (iii) you are the technical and editorial decision maker in relation to each Ad on which these terms are implemented and that you have control over the way in which these terms are implemented for each ad; (iv) all of the information provided by you to RobeProbe is correct and current.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND IN OUR SITE-WIDE TERMS OF SERVICE, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTION OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR PROFITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE EACH SERVICE AS IS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Upon becoming a user of RobeProbe you agree that the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the Sale of Goods shall be excluded from applying to this agreement.
10. Limitation of Liability
11. The Agreement is RobeProbe's entire agreement relating to your use of the banner advertising tools of the site and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreements on this subject.
12. Assignment. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights under the Agreement.
13. Independent Contractors. The parties are independent contractors and the Agreement does not create an agency, partnership, or joint venture.
14. No Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of the Agreement will not constitute a waiver.
15. Severability. If it turns out that a particular term of the Agreement is not enforceable, the balance of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
16. Governing Law; Venue. All claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or these Services or use of the entire website in general will be governed by the choice of law terms set forth in the site-wide terms of service published in the site's terms of service page, which is incorporated by reference in full in this agreement. The act of viewing/reading or navigating any of RobeProbe's pages is your explicit consent to be bound by this agreement and in particular this clause of this agreement and all references to choice of venue mentioned in any other terms of service posted on RobeProbe. Your use of this website by viewing/reading or navigating any page within it whether with your own device or someone else's subjects you to be bound to pay attorney's fees plus expenses and interest to RobeProbe should you or any party acting on your behalf file any type of legal/equitable claim against RobeProbe
which results in RobeProbe defeating said claim whether prior to any court filing, in summary judgment, arbitration or trial. The act of viewing/reading or navigating any of RobeProbe's pages is your explicit consent to be bound by this agreement and in particular this clause of this agreement and all references to choice of venue mentioned in any other terms of service posted on RobeProbe.
17. Fee shifting: To the extent permitted by law, any claim, whether prior to any court filing, or after any court filing, that is successfully defended by RobeProbe, even if only partially successfully defended, shall subject the losing party to pay all legal fees and expenses expended by RobeProbe to respond to such a claim, even if the claimant initially believed in good faith that a claim was viable based on their interpretation of law, or if such interpretation of law is later changed/overturned by
statute or case law. You agree to pay treble damages and punitive damages to RobeProbe, in addition to legal fees, for any successfully defended claim, dismissed claim or frivolous claim, whether such claim was made prior to or after any court filing.