U.S. (SUPERIOR COURTS/TRIAL-LEVEL/COUNTY LEVEL/)
Judge William Brotherton is a Superior Court Judge in Arizona
2007 - Present: Superior Court Judge, Superior Court in Maricopa County.
1992 - 2007: Attorney and Partner, O'Steen and Harrison, Phoenix.
2003 - 2007: Senator, Arizona Senate.
1998 - 2003: State Representative, Arizona House of Representatives.
• J.D. , 1987, University of Arizona.
• Bachelor of Arts, 1984, Grand Canyon University.
• Trustee, Grand Canyon University Institute for Advanced Studies.
• Governor's Juvenile Corrections Reform Task Force.
• Governor's Prisoner Re-Entry Task Force.
• Past Board Member, Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice.
• Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity.
• Member, Magnet Traditional School Advisory Board.
• Past Board Member, Schoolhouse Foundation (a non-profit organization that started the Pappas School for homeless children).
• Recipient, 2005 Freedom of Information Award from the Arizona Newspaper Association.
• Recipient, 2005 and 2006 Legislative Recognition Awards from the League of Cities and Towns.
• Inductee, Sierra Club Environmental Hall of Fame.
Click to read Judical Biography...
Click To Rate this Judge
Total votes to retain this judge:
Total votes to Remove ("Diss-Robe") this Judge: