Target You Business Locally Near This Judge's Court | Upload Your Custom-Made Banner Above & Below for $10.00! CLICK HERE
New Here? REGISTER ANONYMOSLY by CLICKING HERE [Don't even think of identifying yourself. Use a fake user name, remain ANONYMOUS]
Are you an already registered, RETURNING user? Log In with the same User Name and Password by CLICKING HERE
||Jan Marshall Alexander
U.S. (SUPERIOR COURTS/TRIAL-LEVEL/COUNTY LEVEL/)
Jan Marshall Alexander, Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, since June 9, 2010.
- Associate Judge, District Court of Maryland, District 8, Baltimore County, October 7, 2002 to June 9, 2010.
- Member, Benchbook Revision Oversight Committee, 2003-05.
- Panel Chair, Health Claims Arbitration Office, 1987-2002
- Assistant State's Attorney, Baltimore City, 1988-2002 (District Court Division, 1988-89; Sex Offense Division, 1989-96; Supervisor of Operations, Central Booking & Intake Center, 1996-97; Trial Supervisor, General Felony Division, 1997-99; Division Chief, Misdemeanor Trial Division, 1999-2002).
Born in Baltimore, Maryland, November 9, 1960.
- Attended Randallstown Senior High School
- Morgan State University, B.A. (political science), 1982
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., 1985
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Law clerk and bailiff, Orphans' Court, Baltimore City, 1985-87
- Admitted to Maryland Bar, 1987
- Associate Attorney, Fugett & Hitchcock, P.A., 1987-88
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association; Baltimore County Bar Association; Monumental City Bar Association, 1987-.
- Member, Maryland State's Attorneys' Association; Trial Table Law Club; Harry A. Cole Judicial Council, 2002-.
- Volunteer, Court-Appointed Special Advocates; Family Bereavement Center.
- Member, Olde Mill Estates Growth Association, 1991- (member, citizens on patrol committee).
- Little League baseball coach, Liberty Road Recreational Council, 2000-02.
- Parishioner, Shrine of the Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church, 2002- (volunteer basketball & soccer coach, Shrine of the Sacred Heart School, 2002-).
Click to read Judical Biography...
Click To Rate this Judge
Total votes to retain this judge:
Total votes to Remove ("Diss-Robe") this Judge:
Knowledge of Law
Absence of Racial Bias
Overal Ratings: --